Substitution Procedure for South African residents only.
Substitution entries are now closed.
- The entrant withdrawing will not be refunded his/her entry fee.
- The entrant withdrawing may ask for the substitute entrant to refund their entry fee but they may not ask for more than they originally paid. PPA members paid an entry fee of R330 and non-PPA members paid an entry fee of R360.
- The substitute participant will be issued a new number in the start group for which he/she qualifies.
- Should the substitute participant not have their own RaceTec chip, they will be required to purchase one.
- Entrants may NOT allow anyone else to use the number allocated to them. If you do so, the participant will be disqualified and the entrant will be suspended from participating in future events. The race number is the organiser’s link to all the relevant contact details and information should you be involved in an accident. It is therefore vital that the information and person is matched correctly.
- Merchandise orders and chip purchases are not transferable.
- Substitute entrants will be notified of their seeding by 28 February 2014.
Your race number will be available for collection at the counter corresponding with your start group at Registration at the Cape Argus Momentum Lifecycle Expo.
Registration will take place at the Good Hope Centre, Sir Lowry Road, Cape Town.
Registration times are:
Thursday 6 March 09h30 – 19h00
Friday 7 March 09h00 – 19h00
Saturday 8 March 09h00 – 16h00